We leave in 4 weeks for a trip to the USA! We are very excited but it is always a sprint to the finish line when we go on trips like this. It can feel like we are falling down a hill! In order to prepare to leave a lot has to happen and we also happen to be in a very busy ministry season.
Here are a few highlights of what is happening!
– We just welcomed 65 new students onto our campus for our three different programs!
– We are hosting a 3-week leadership event called Slingshot starting this weekend. So we will have another 30 young leaders with us… the campus is buzzing with all these great people!
– Both of us have been teaching a lot in various Bible Schools and Churches.
– Both of our boys are doing so well and have really settled and thrived in the Primary school they attend. Garett is finishing up 1st Grade and Thabo is finishing up Kindergarten right before we leave.
– Lastly, one of our ministries just celebrated their 10th anniversary. They started with one small church in a home and now have 6 thriving churches throughout South Africa. Below is a picture from the Celebration Sunday.