Is March really over already! Wow, time files. Good things have been happening with the Lautsbaugh’s here in South Africa. Here are a few snippets:
– The Swaziland Bible School runs for the 2nd time. Next year, the school we planted will be totally on it’s own and led by those working locally!
– Lindsey hosted a University of the Nations (YWAM) training seminar on our base.
– The boys are doing well in school, Garett in kindergarten and Thabo in preschool.
– Thabo’s third and final eye surgery has gone well.
– Our base has opened a prayer and ministry center for the community in Muizenberg.
– Chris fulfilled a lifetime dream by seeing his favorite band U2 in concert.
– Chris taught a church seminar on the book of Revelation.
– We had a successful leadership retreat as we move into the next phase of growth as a campus.
– Chris rode in the largest timed bike race in the world with 35,000 others.
– Friends and mentors Mark and Dawn Masucci came for a whole month to teach and do leadership development.