As many of you are ending your summer, we are ending our winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Winter for us is a time of re-grouping and preparing for the coming 12 months. Some highlights of what we have been doing and what is ahead:
– We have been doing a massive renovation to the inside of our main campus building. Old carpet is out, wood floors are in, all the walls are repainted, leaks are fixed, the kitchen is re-done… you get the idea!
– Our paperwork and buildings are almost ready for inspection with the government so we can become a registered University.
– We have our annual Staff Gathering at the end of September. Around 200 staff come together to re-connect, get refreshed and hear from God together.
– At the end of this month we will be receiving over 100 new students on to our campus to grow in God together.
– Chris is teaching in the USA, Togo (West Africa), and South Africa this coming term.
– Our boys enter their last term of 1st and 2nd grade… they have had a successful school year thus far!
– We just moved in to a new rental and are feeling settled and grateful for a new place to call home.
– We celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary in just a few days.
Thank you for your continued support of Project Grace, we feel so grateful. God is on the move in South Africa and beyond and we hope you realize how much of a difference you are making.